How to order a HHdbV user licence?
Price: 50 EUR.
The only way to obtain HHdbV is to buy a user licence and download the ZIP-compressed PGN-file from our website. These cannot be bought from re-sellers.
After ordering, and after we’ve received your payment, you will get a download code for the download section of the homepage by e-mail. The code allows a one-time download of the PGN-file. Obviously, if anything goes wrong during the downloading process we will of course help you out (but that requires our manual intervention).
- You can only order a user licence for HHdbV by clicking on the button above.
A licence to use HHdbV is personal and cannot be transferred. It allows you to use HHdbV on as many devices you want, as long as you are the only person who has access to the database.
- You then will have to fill-out a form. Please make sure to supply the email address that is connected to your PayPal account.
- PayPal is the preferred payment method (also allowing you to pay by credit card if you do not have a PayPal account).
- After we’ve processed your request manually, you will get a PayPal invoice by e-mail.
- After we have received your payment, we will send you the download code as soon as possible.
- Enter the download code on the download page, and downloading should start (14 Mb).
- Unzip HHdbV.zip to a PGN file in an appropriate folder/directory.
- Make sure to backup HHdbV.zip
- Use chess software to access/query HHdbV.
Enquiries, e.g. for payment by bank transfer, to this e-mail address.